A little about me


Hello everyone, my name is Nick Tzanetos and I’m here to tell you a little about me. I am 19 years old and an only child. I was born and raised in a small town on the north shore of long island called Kings Park. I am currently employed and work part time in retail. On top of that I am a full-time student at Farmingdale State College, and I am a Criminal Justice major. Recently I joined my local fire department and it is something I really enjoy and love to do. I love learning new things every day especially if it has to do with something I enjoy. One thing that I love about where I live is that the water is less than a 5 minute drive and I can go down to the shore and take artistic photos which is one hobby that I have. I am also a big family guy and really love spending time with my family and close friends. I have an immense number of cousins with ages ranging from 3 to 35 and since everyone lives in a close range on the island, we spend a lot of time together. In fact a few of them and myself included, go snowboarding throughout the winter. I absolutely love snowboarding and every season I see a bigger and bigger improvement with myself and hope to do it for many years to come.   I hope to become a Police Officer in the future and to eventually work with Aviation and/ or the K9 unit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel

Langston Hughes