Travel

In my 19 years of being alive I have had the great opportunity to travel a variety of places in the United States. Some of these places include Vermont, Florida, Delaware, Nevada, Arizona, Massachusetts and many more states. All of which are amazing to go to. I have been to some of these more than once because there is still so much to explore. My favorite being Sedona, Arizona, I have to say, every since I went there I view the world totally different from the way I used to. Having that life changing trip really inspired me to want to travel more and explore the world. I hope to go to places such as Greece, Italy, France, Australia and even Hawaii. I know that getting to go to every place on the map is nearly impossible due to many reasons, but I would like to get to go to as many as possible.


Grand Canyon
Fort Pierce FL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little about me

Langston Hughes